Weight lifting is a form of exercise which helps in strengthening the muscles. Weight lifting is recommended for Abs exercise and toning as well. It improves resistance in muscles and increases the muscular stamina as well. Here are some basics that one should keep in mind for Weight Lifting:
- Before starting this form of exercise one should know his body requirements
- Get in touch with a specialist who would help you understand your body
- Know the facts about Weight Lifting & How would it help
- Set targets for your self
- Be positive with your efforts
- Ensure the Targets are SMART – Specific, Measurable and Doable
- Follow the routine properly to get the desired results
- Follow the diet chart as recommended
- Lot of Water is recommended with any form of exercise
Weight Lifting Instructor – It’s always recommended to do weigh lifts under a Specialist. This will eradicate any possibility of harming the body. If excessive body weight has been lifted it can damage the muscles. Instructor would guide properly as per looking at the individual physique. Weight instructor would certainly keep in mind the kind of weight machines one is supposed to use. No poor quality would be preferred as any malfunctioning has a direct impact on the body. Certainly a proper place with required weights and weighing machines would be recommended instead of getting started at your home. Gym is another option that one can opt for. These gyms not only ensure result but would provide end to end guidance to attain desired results
Routine & Rigor – After spending the money of gym & weight lifting instructor one should ensure to follow a set routine. Here are some tips to get the desired results:
- Keep the rigor to get the desired results – This means follow what has been said in terms of work out, diet and recommendations.
- Motivate Yourself – Never give up attitude helps in motivating your own self. Hence keep yourself motivated to get the desired results
- Stick to the Routine – Follow the routine rigorously. Follow the timelines for work out, for meals and sleep. All three activities are equally important and would show the best result if followed properly
- Keep checking yourself – Keep checking and comparing yourself with what you have decided to attain. Keep it a bi monthly check so that you can do the changes as and when required. This will help you motivate yourself.